The Junior League of Baltimore will be forming two new member classes during the 2016 - 2017 League Year. Classes will begin in August 2016 and January 2017. The new member program includes trainings, social gatherings, and participation in JLB projects designed to integrate new members into the organization. After successful completion of the new member program, you will be conferred Active status with voting privileges and placed on one of our many community, fundraising, or member development committees.
Please note attending an Open House is required to be considered, as well as including a resume and letter of reference (preferably from a Junior League member) with your application.
Application information for the Fall 2017 New Member class will be available soon! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- December 15, 2016: Application Deadline for Spring 2017 New Member Class; New Member Dues and Course Fee Due
- December 22, 2016: Acceptance Emails Sent
- January 7, 2017: New Member Orientation (10:30 am - 4:00 pm at JLB Headquarters)
- January 24, 2017: First General Membership Meeting (Two are required in your provisional term)
- February 21, 2017: First New Member Training Event
- February 28, 2017: Second General Membership Meeting
- March 21, 2017: Second New Member Training Event
- April 18, 2017: Third New Member Training Event
- April 30, 2017: Last day to complete new member requirements