The Junior League of Baltimore is pleased to be able to make our headquarters space available for rent to nonprofit and for-profit organizations/businesses. We are not able to accommodate private rentals at this time.
We are located at 5902 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212 – next to the Senator Theatre.
Our headquarters space contains two meeting rooms: Board Room and Large Meeting Room.
- Board Room capacity – 18
- Large Meeting Room capacity – 94
Rental Rate: $65/hour (2 hour minimum) up to 8 hours total per day. Rental hours start at 8:00am and rentals/clean up must conclude by 8:00pm.
A security/damage deposit of $150 is required for all renters. This fee is separate from the rental rate.
To reserve your rental date:
- Complete the Rental Inquiry Form
- The JLB Office Manager will review the inquiry and contact you to discuss your event, confirm availability, and help facilitate logistics
To complete the rental process:
- Rental Agreement paperwork and security/damage deposit are required to reserve your rental date.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) through your homeowner’s or business policy; this certificate must accompany the Rental Agreement when submitted.
- A walk through is encouraged at the time of payment.
- Full payment of applicable rental rate and COI are due within 14 business days of your event
Please contact the JLB Office Manager at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Photos of the Junior League of Baltimore “Board Room” (Max Occupancy = 18)
Photos of the Junior League of Baltimore’s “Large Meeting Room” in use (Max Occupancy = 94 seated w/tables & chairs)